[DTB-Talk] Beep tones?

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:43:48 UTC 2021

I have my reasons for asking this, but I kind of recall on the enhanced Bard players that there was a button cobination you could hit which took you into an advanced menu. If I remember, you used your rewind and fast forward buttons to navigate, then your play/pause button to select.

I remember you could do things in there like testing your battery, testing your cartridge, etc. I kind of sort of remember maybe not in that particular menu, which either way, I’d like the button press to get into it, as I can’t remember, but anyway, I kind of remember there being a way to turn the beep tones either all the way off, or at least turn them down. I’m talking about the beeps when you start playing, or pause, etc.

I know you definitely can do it with the mobile apps, but I could a sworn you also could do it with the player, though not the most documented.

Chris.