[DTB-Talk] genuine question about recently added section

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:27:24 UTC 2021

I have a question regarding the recently added section of Bard as it applies to audiobook submissions.

as of the last few months, I have noticed that even though there have been a few titles added which are in English, most things lately I see getting added are in Spanish. The ratio just doesn't seem to make sense.

I understand that there may be a lot of Spanish titles to be added, but it just seems to me really weird that for all the Spanish spoken titles, I hardly see anything getting added that is English spoken. Again, just to be very clear, I'm not saying that I see nothing getting added, I do, just not very much anything. The ratio just seems way off. It kind of makes me a little bit curious.

has anyone else noticed this, but not been bold enough to say anything up until now?