[DTB-Talk] genuine question about recently added section

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:18:00 UTC 2021

it is definitely that, weird. I understand completely that there might have just been a lot of Spanish spoken titles that needed to be added, but lately, it just seems like the ratio is way off. this isn't me trying to say I feel like they are catering more to Spanish speaker stand to English speakers, or like there is some sort of a favoritism thing going on. let me be very clear to the entire list: that is 100% not what I am meaning to imply. i'm only stating my observation, and that I just found that a bit interesting. It would be interesting to see if anyone on staff could maybe provide somewhat of an explanation. Although, they are probably going to be pretty hushed about how they go about choosing what gets submitted win. It would be kind of nice to get at least a little bit of an explanation though.