[DTB-Talk] genuine question about recently added section

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:29:52 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Yes, I, too, have noticed this with BARD Talkingbooks.

I suggest that we write to Judith Dixon at jdix at loc.gov and ask for an
explanation of why so many Spanish book and I have even noticed some French
language books being placed there on the new books. The first one to get an
answer should post the response to this list.