[DTB-Talk] genuine question about recently added section

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:05:03 UTC 2021

I hope you're correct on one of these theories, and that they are not going to just stop producing digital English content. I don't think they will, I mean, stop producing English content. It just really kind of made me wonder when I saw how much Spanish content lately has been floating around. no hard feelings, I just wanted to bring awareness to this fat. I have no desire to go down a huge rabbit trail with this.