[DTB-Talk] genuine question about recently added section

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:11:18 UTC 2021

they're kind of already is. when you are on the main page, there's a section specifically for foreign language. If you are on the mobile app, under browse, you can browse by foreign titles. I don't really necessarily think adding that option under The recently added area would be beneficial. But again, different folks, different strokes. I could see for some people where it may make things easier. For me however, I think that would make things way more cluttered.