[DTB-Talk] New Year Sale

Winston Chen winston.chen at voicedream.com
Mon Dec 26 16:43:11 UTC 2022

To welcome the new year, Voice Dream is offering a sale on our iOS apps until January 1, 2023. Reader for iOS, normally $24.99, is now available for $14.99. Both Scanner and Writer, normally $9.99 each, are now $4.99. Please share this news with anyone who might benefit from these award-winning apps.

In addition, Reader for Macs is available for a free 7-day trial. This app is especially useful for power users, as it has a fully native user interface that allows for faster content loading and library organization. It also allows users to listen to documents and web pages in the same environment as their other work, and everything is synced with the iOS Reader.

Lastly, Voice Dream has started publishing a monthly newsletter with product updates and helpful tips for getting the most out of the apps. Past newsletters can be found on our blog.

Here are the links in this email in case you want to copy and paste them:

Reader for iOS: http://email.voicedream.com/sendy/l/8hKVInRfGJ0jzkbKYXuBNg/KApUrK892EzYgpD5fBTaOufg/dUQ1ENiJjBpWGjCMYiezJw
Scanner: http://email.voicedream.com/sendy/l/8hKVInRfGJ0jzkbKYXuBNg/FXtgzkRyKd4Jf892B0746Rmg/dUQ1ENiJjBpWGjCMYiezJw
Writer: http://email.voicedream.com/sendy/l/8hKVInRfGJ0jzkbKYXuBNg/dUQ1ENiJjBpWGjCMYiezJw/dUQ1ENiJjBpWGjCMYiezJw
Reader for Mac: http://email.voicedream.com/sendy/l/8hKVInRfGJ0jzkbKYXuBNg/763DumCN7nLFUpeCsW763c2Z1g/dUQ1ENiJjBpWGjCMYiezJw