[DTB-Talk] Potentially OT, but don't know who to contact in the MLS about this.

Chris Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:52:25 UTC 2022

I'll make this quick into the point. I have one of the Humanware EReader Devices through the MLS pilot program, which though I live in South Carolina, I'm getting Briel services plus the Reader through the Utah state library.

I have spoken multiple times to Michael Harris who is responsible for the E reader program through the Utah state, and he has said he doesn't have the slightest idea what left to do. I need to know who to contact to get myself added to the email discussion list for the E reader program. Utah tells me that is up to DC to handle. Washington tells me it is up to my local state library, which would be South Carolina. South Carolina tells me it's up to Utah. Utah then throws me back again to DC. i'm being tossed around in circles, and it's becoming ridiculous! I've had my unit now since November, but if I can't provide valuable feedback during the pilot program, then I seem not much point in continuing keeping the unit. so who really is responsible for this, and why after multiple times me asking, as well as others I know asking who will remain nameless, have none of us gotten added after being told to do so many times. enough said. I said I'd make this quick, and I plan to keep that promise. Have a wonderful day.