[DTB-Talk] concern and feedback regarding mailer cartridge containers

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:49:34 UTC 2022

Hi,

I understand that that is the new procedure for returning books. Just remove
the card and drop the container with the book cartridge in the mail.

I have not seen any kind of notice on NLS books and what should happen is
that your cooperating NLS Library should put something in their newsletter
if they have one. Also, if it is a locally produced book or magazine they
need to change the announdcement at the beginning or end of the
book/magazine giving you instructions for returning the container with the
cartridge.

Contact your NLS Library and suggest it to them.