[DTB-Talk] Having trouble logging into BARD

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:42:27 UTC 2023

This happened to me earlier this week. I finally ended up deleting the app
and redownloading and the app has worked without any issues since then.

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division