[DTB-Talk] Black Friday Deals Start Now, Victor Reader Stream 3

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Nov 17 20:43:09 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Keep in mind you can save quite a bit of money when you order from us
as we don't add any additional charges or fees to the listed price if
you order from inside the US, like for shipping, handling, and the
like! For example on the victor Reader Stream 3, you save nearly $100
when you place your order with us! The prices you see here are the
prices you pay with nothing else tacked on; we pay the rest, so you
don't have to. Don't fall for any gimmicky advertising technique being
used about a payment plan, as we offer 3 different such payment
options, not just one.

We're authorized Humanware dealers and sell the Victor Reader Stream 3
Book Reader with many features at a very low price!

These deals start right now & go through Cyber Monday November 27th

During this special, order your brand-new Victor Reader Stream 3rd gen
for just $509.99 and you'll receive a free 32GB SD Card and Free
priority mail shipping inside the US! This new Stream has Bluetooth,
supports up to a 1TB SD card, has 16GB of internal memory which is now
available for copying and pasting with the use of a PC! Plus the
latest firmware has been released which addressed many of the bugs
which were present in the initial release and not squashed in the
first firmware update! For more information and to place your order,
visit its page at:
http://talkingmp3players.com/-Victor-Reader-Stream-Third-Generation-_p_78.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to Paypal's credit
approval)

This special will continue until Monday November 27th or it's replaced
by a newer special. All prices are in US dollars. We accept major
credit cards and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place
your credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent or to have your questions answered.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121