[Electronics-talk] Pillow speakers

Sandra Spencer sandraspencer at cox.net
Mon Dec 1 21:44:00 UTC 2008

Hi Brian,
could you email me privately and tell me more about your pillow speaker? I
would appreciate it a lot.  My email address is at the bottom of my
signature.  Thanks in advance.

Sandra
sandra at paulmerrell.net
When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything
you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.