[Electronics-talk] digital tv converter boxes

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:13:49 UTC 2008

Here is some info I found from another list.
To see very comprehensive information about converter boxes, read the
following article:
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw090602

There is very important information included which most blind people don't
know. If you purchase a converter box without reading this article, you are
likely not to have the information to make an informed choice and may buy
something you will be dissatisfied with.