[Electronics-talk] LG enV2

Rob Kaiser rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 05:26:34 UTC 2008

Yes there. is.

Press the button below the enter key that says "Please say a command."

Then press number 4 and 7 on your keypad. That will tell you battery status.

#42 will tell you if you have voicemail. 43 tells you if you have any
messages, 44 gives you all of your missed calls, 45 gives you the time, 46
tells you how many bars you have.

Hopefully, this will help you.

Rob Kaiser
PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF CALIFORNIA ORANGE COUNTY
CHAPTER
HOME PHONE (714)289-9114
CELL PHONE (714)323-5203
EMAIL ADDRESS: rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com