[Electronics-talk] Editing Audio Tracks Problems

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:46:45 UTC 2008

Hi.
well, got some cds, that i had from one of my relatives, then burned to a cd
and converted to mp3.
now, tried editing the track information, so ti would say the track name,
artist, album, and not just unknown artist, etc.
well will paste a message below.
could not edit the track information.
and ripped a audio cd, and got jaws 10, and windows media 11. and it gave me
the information, when i was editing it in windows explorer.
and the track, artist, album, cane up.
so, can any one help.
another question is, is there any software, which can repair corrupted or
damaged mp3 files, as do not have the original cd, any more.
only the ripped mp3 copy.
a few tracks, muffled, or warped.

and here's the message.

Hi.
well, went to my track in windows media player, stopped the file, as loaded
it from windows explorer.
well, went to the properties tab, went to content.
tried to edit the information, but it would not let me change any thing,
like the title , artist, album.
so how do i get to edit my audio tracks, as mp3, instead of saying unknown
artist?
can you help.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
cheers Marvin.