[Electronics-talk] On-Demand Cable Accessibility

Kasondra Payne Kassyp36 at msn.com
Mon Dec 15 03:52:59 UTC 2008

I can use my DVR to record shows.  If I am logged in to the DirecTV site, I
can set up a recording on either of our two DVR's.  No, there is no speech
on my box, but we have our DVR set up to display our list of recorded
programs chronologically by date.  I know usually what has been recorded
most recently.  Yes, there are times when I get up close to the screen to
read the information.  I hope DirecTV would show the list of recorded
programs when I am logged in, but this is a partial solution that I use.

Kasondra Payne