[Electronics-talk] digital Recorders that is great

RandyD randycuke at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:47:26 UTC 2008

Well let me tell you the best is the milestone MP3 recorder. I know it is expensive but, God only knows how useful that little mp3 recorder is for a blind person.

 Why is it for so much money? We do not know.

With that peace of equipment you can record TV programs, radio programs, the church message, in the class room, conversation around the table, etc, etc, etc.

All in a very nice clear mp3 format

 It is very accessible for the blind but those stupid people kill the market by making it so expensive.

Company always needs to make more money on the top of blind folks

     Have A wonderful Day!

    randycuke at hotmail.com
    Randy Demosthene System Analyst @ Bombardier/CsC
          Montreal Quebec Canada.