[Electronics-talk] question about Panasonic phone with talkingcaller id

Rob Kaiser rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 01:42:04 UTC 2008

No they are not. I got the five handset phone from Cosco a few months ago.

The ID is great and the sound quality is great as well. However, the menus
are not blind friendly.

Rob Kaiser
PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF CALIFORNIA ORANGE COUNTY
CHAPTER
HOME PHONE (714)289-9114
CELL PHONE (714)323-5203
EMAIL ADDRESS: rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com