[Electronics-talk] setting a talking clock

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:20:47 UTC 2008

Good morning list,

I am having a brain freeze. I own the Sharp EL640 talking clock. A set of batteries seems to last forever, but alas, I have had to change mine. I do not have the instructions and it's been so long, I got the time set okay, but don't remember how to set the date. Could someone please send me that info off list. My e-mail address is below my name. Thanks much, because I don't want it to be January 1, 1982 all day.

Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind