[Electronics-talk] accessible flash cards

Kate shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 22:08:39 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of an accessible website or electronic device that has a flash card feature? I have a franklin dictionary that allows you to save words as flashcards, but I need this for medical terminology and most medical words are not in my high school level franklin dictionary. I'm thinking about an online program that I can access through a website in order to accomplish what I need here, but most everything I've found so far is inaccessible. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Kate