[Electronics-talk] [Electronics-talk inputting contacts with LGenV2

Kate shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 04:31:48 UTC 2008

Thanks, this actually answers my question. I was confused when it asked for "mobile" after I entered the number. I thought I was supposed to say another phone number and was wondering why it kept cutting me off and saying I was not giving it a valid command. Thank you thank you thank you. Now back to playing with the cell phone  :)

Kate