[Electronics-talk] accessible flash cards

Kate shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 26 15:40:53 UTC 2008

Wow, that's news to me. Our screen readers are only getting better and more versatile with time. I am finding more and more people either in the transcription field or those pursuing the field as I go along. I think if I didn't know better, I'd be a little hesitant after reading this, Rose. But, I'd rather take a more optimistic view on life and my own employability. I know how to advocate for myself and I'm prepared to research out my most viable options in my field of choice. I hope her vote of confidence didn't spoil anyone elses outlook into the world of transcription. or employability for the blind. Its hard, yes, but not impossible and to say it's only getting worse... well, thanks but no thanks. Tell me I have a bug up my butt, I don't care, but to say things are only getting worse or more inaccessible is a lie, its your own personal outlook and ability to handle bitterness over inequities you've dealt with yourself. Don't feed the rest of the world your bitterness though.