[Electronics-talk] Alva 3 With Carrying Case

Evelyn WitKnit at cox.net
Sat Dec 27 16:50:18 UTC 2008

I am posting the following for a friend.
Evelyn

Hi everyone,

I am interested in selling my Alva 3 braille display (ABT 386).  it is
80-cell and has been newly cleaned and tested.  It is an older display, but
still
works with JAWS and Window-eyes and will work in serial mode on Windows XP
or Vista.  I am willing to sell this for $2,000 or best offer.  please
don't hesitate
to give me an offer even if you can't offer $2,000.  Please write to
<mailto:runaway at tampabay.rr.com>runaway at tampabay.rr.com
  as my husband will be handling this sale for me since I work and because
it is a conflict of interest for me to handle it myself.  I would prefer it if
paypal was used, as it is most secure for all concerned.  Again, if
interested, please write to
<mailto:runaway at tampabay.rr.com>runaway at tampabay.rr.com
  and please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be
interested.  the reason I am selling is because I use a laptop for my
primary machine,
and this display is big and bulky, so not really condusive for use with a
laptop.
thank you and have a great day!