[Electronics-talk] feedback on ipod nano

priscilla priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:26:23 UTC 2008

hey guys,
I bought the ipod nano and I saw amazing things that spoken menues offers such as reading all the settings on the ipod and menues except the contacts, the Alarm clock, the clocks, the world clocks, the calender, the notes, and the date/time as well as languages.
Because I think these are essential tools needed, I wrote the following message:

Hello
I bought the new ipod nano and I was very surprised on the accesibility of the optional spoken menues that it offers such as organizing songs into playlists right on your ipod and conjunction with itunes.
I am very amazed of the accessibility and the unique way of spoken menues has made my life easier as a college student. I bought the older version of the ipod nano 2 years ago, but this new ipod has really made the mark for me.
But I think that the menues such as the contacts, the calendar feature, the alarms feature, language settings and some other menues have to be included.
Most importantly, the alarms function, the contacts menue, the calender, and the clock function should be included because these tools are very esential for me to be more productive.
I think that dragging the prerecorded voices on itunes is the simplest way to meet the needs without installing other firmware.
I would suggest that the optional setting of spoken menues would be included with these improvements in future firmware updates so that customers would still benefit from the newer ipod nanos that they currently own without switching to another ipod to meet there needs.
I also think that the future versions of itunes should feature these improvements on spoken menues.

Will I need to update the firmware on my ipod to take advantage of new improvements without buying another ipod nano because most of the features on the new version of the ipod nano are very interesting and cool.

Thank you very much.
priscilla

What do you all think?

Any comments and feedback is really apreciated.