[Electronics-talk] HD radios again

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Nov 4 17:22:16 UTC 2008

I have a friend who has a Sony tabletop HD radio.  Sorry!  Do not know
the model number.  It has a tuning knob with click stops, and dedicated
buttons for memory storage, etc.  Some memorization of controls is
necessary, but certainly doable.  He is totally blind, and can use all
functions of the radio.  I believe that IRTI sells this radio, along
with an instructional cassette, even though, the last time I checked, it
wasn't listed on their web site.  You will have to call them at 800
322-4784.

Andy