[Electronics-talk] ipod

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 04:22:36 UTC 2008

I don't have an iPod, so hopefully someone with more experience will
weigh in and provide more details. First, you'll need the iPod Nano 4th
generation. Second, you'll need to be running iTunes version 8 on your
PC. It's my understanding that you can connect your iPod to your PC and
then use iTunes to enable the talking menus and create tags for the
files and folders on your iPod.