[Electronics-talk] LG8350

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Nov 17 18:06:44 UTC 2008

The 8350 will not speak text messages.  The Env has been discontinued, but
there is the Env II, which will speak text messages with synthesized speech.
This speech sounds quite different from the female voice that speaks
prompts, and takes some getting  used to.  There is somewhat of a learning
curve associated with the Env II for a blind user, and like the other LG
phones, all levels of menus do not speak, so there is some memorization
necessary.

Andy