[Electronics-talk] Recording with the Ipod nano4G

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 18:31:24 UTC 2008

hi,

i highly doubt it.
people at the box stores are not trained about extra features that the
general public doesn't care about.
plus if you are talking about rockbox questions, they will not help you as
this is not the factory default firmware.
i will probably purchase the olympus ds50.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com