[Electronics-talk] Question About Atomic Watch.

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 06:20:40 UTC 2009

Sorry for the cross-post but these are the two lists where I felt someone
might be able to answer my question.

I just purchased an atomic watch.  I didn't get it at ILA or any other place
for the blind but, I think it's the same watch they sell.  The buttons to
set the watch are in the 2:00, 4:00, 8:00, and 10:00 position.

My question is, how do you know for sure that the time is actually getting
up-dated?  I can't find anything in the instructions to indicate this.
There is a button at the 8:00 position that when pressed says, "USA Time
Up-dated"  Would it say "USA Time Not Up-dated", in the event that it
wasn't?

Thanks for any help.

Barb