[Electronics-talk] phone screen reader question

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Mon Aug 24 15:28:43 UTC 2009

I have used both, and to be honest with you, there isn't that much
difference. With Talks and Nuance, the voices are more understandable than
MobileSpeak. I don't know if there is anything one program can do and the
other one can't, because I am in the process of getting my KNFB Reader with
Talks. Overall, I think talks is the best. If you or anyone else would like
to contact me I am
blackpearl1953 on Skype and
reeseswife at gmail.com on windows messenger.