[Electronics-talk] Wow! $10 MP3 Player Really Is Accessible

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Fri Dec 4 17:54:30 UTC 2009

Just for clarification, RFB&D has no connection with the OverDrive
audio book service. It is a private service contracted by some state
libraries for the blind to provide free service for their patrons. I
doubt any state libraries would know of specific capabilities of
different MP3 players.
Thanks,
Jeff