[Electronics-talk] Need help with a game

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Tue Dec 8 02:02:54 UTC 2009

i list users, this is Tony and I have a question that I was wondering if anyone could anser off the list serve because I know it is off topic. Therefore, I don't want to "Open a can of worms."

I have the game Chillingham from Bavisoft and I am having some problems with some of the puzzles. I figurede out how to repair the organ key but I don't know the melody sequence that the parrot sings to olpen the back door of the church. What keys do I press? I know you have to use the arrow keys to play the orgam. If anyone has any hints could you please e-mail me at: tonysohl at cox.net