[Electronics-talk] Cellphone Vocabulary

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:48:13 UTC 2009

Vince,
I believe what your talking about is Voice Recognition and not
Tex-to-Speech. These are two different things. Voice Recognition you
actually need to practice with so it understands what you are saying. Where
Text to Speech actually would would read the screen to you. It also depends
on what type of cell phone you purchase as well.
Jessica