[Electronics-talk] Sorry for cross post, Wifi internet radio?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 13:34:06 UTC 2009

Hi list members Ken here.  sorry for cross posting, but have a  question.
Someone on the Window-eyes list posted an item about Wifi radios  and the
accessibility issue and mentioned one.  I was wondering exactly how  they work
and how someone for examples uses one to get to a live 365 or Pandora  or
Last FM account?  I might put that on as a last minute gift for the fat  guy
in the red suit Huh?  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.