[Electronics-talk] accurate talking scale

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 08:00:57 UTC 2009

Could someone recommend an accurate talking scale? When I weigh myself, I can stand on the scale three times and all three times get quite a wide range of weights. I'm not even sure which model of scale I have, but it has a female talking voice and I am really looking for a more accurate scale. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." John Lennon