[Electronics-talk] the I phone and jaws

Dewey Bradley dewey-bradley at att.net
Tue Dec 15 03:57:19 UTC 2009

I just got my I phone, for the life of me I can not get the thing registered, I am trying to use jaws11 and Itunes9
I was able to get my first and last name put in, but It stopped reading the other fields, I have never seen anything like that before ever.
Is this one of these things to were it's not accessable without sight??
I knew it was to good to be true, all this stuff everyone is saying about the I phone being accessable to the blind, there always has to be something that wont work.
I know there was some talk on the list a while ago, but if anyone has any ideas on getting this thing working could you get ahold of me.
I know that Itunes says that they perfer window eyes 7.1 with the software, well we all know the problem in solving that problem.
I'm at the point of takeing this thing back.