[Electronics-talk] Talking Microwave from ILA Availability

WADE Hemmelrick cybershark35 at msn.com
Tue Dec 22 17:54:46 UTC 2009

Appliance makers, such as Whirlpool, Sears Kenmore, etc, do offer Braille overlays for some microwave models. But as Mike pointed out, Dymo tape does work; I have used it before. Also, there are still some models that use the dials for setting power levels and cooking times. I bought a cheap Sunbeam unit from Wal-Mart for about $40. It bit the dust within two years, but at least I had something to survive with till I could find another microwave. Good luck and Merry Christmas!--Wade Hemmelrick