[Electronics-talk] Talking Microwave from ILA Availability

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 18:53:58 UTC 2009

Hello Mike and everyone,

    We did exactly that with our Kenmore when we had it. As I said this
afternoon  the new microwave doesn't have to talk for it to be usable. We're
thinking that if we can find one with a touch-sensitive pad we can get by on
until someone can help us label it or we can obtain the Braille  overlays
for the keypad that would work. Mary told me to go and find one. She would
talk to her boss about coming by and helping us label it when she went back
to work in January.

Peter Donahue