[Electronics-talk] Talking Microwave from ILA Availability

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Tue Dec 22 22:18:03 UTC 2009

Hi, Pete,

Check with Whirlpool and Maytag (now owned by Whirlpool). They
provide braille overlays for many of their products. You do need
sighted help to apply them correctly, but after that, you're good to
go. During the last six years or so, I have had to replace my laundry
equipment and range and microwave. All are braille labelled all overe
the place. I can't use everything but I'm using most of it. If you
want to talk about it, I'll give you a call later this evening.

Evelyn