[Electronics-talk] talking AT&T phones

Tim Shaw tshaw2007 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:36:16 UTC 2009

well it is being put out by google, and google has individuals programing specifically for their operating system who concentrate on accessiblity software. The phones on the market with google software are already very accessible, and what could be better and less buggy than a phone actually put out by the company making the accessible software?