[Electronics-talk] talking AT&T phones

Dewey Bradley dewey-bradley at att.net
Sun Dec 27 03:14:24 UTC 2009

that is true, how ever I just had mine for 4 months, the battery would last
hours on a charge, one of the things I liked about it.
I gave it to a friend as a spare battery, he still uses the bbattery and has
no problems at his house.
The phone was re furbished when I got it, it was a warnty exchange.
I can get a new one for $10 with an up grade.
I'm thinking about, but I know all the trouble I've had with 3 other simbian
phones.