[Electronics-talk] info needed

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 06:31:09 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what information you're looking for, but I think you're
talking about Webvisum, which is an add-on for Firefox 3. One of it's
features is "Automated and instant CAPTCHA image solving, sign up to web
sites and make forum posts and blog comments without asking for help!"
The URL where you can get more information is http://www.webvisum.com/.