[Electronics-talk] info needed

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 09:52:04 UTC 2009

Okay.  What you're really talking about here is not actually a feature
of Firefox proper; rather, it's an extention.  This extention is called
WebVisum.  It can be found over at:
www.webvisum.com
Note that you will need an account to get started.  Also note this.  You
can't just sign up anymore.  You need an invitation from an existing
member of the service in order to do this.  I've found it very useful
and they let you solve up to 10 captchas per day; 50 per day if you
donate.  Keep in mind, however, that donation is voluntary.
Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad
you come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your
own land"

George Seferis

Phone or Fax::

+1 (985) 360-3375