[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

James Aldrich jkaldrich at qwest.net
Tue Feb 3 15:12:04 UTC 2009

Hi David,

A radio reading service could end up on a digital stream which would make it
heard by anyone!  I don't feel that's problematic! Again, the proof is in
the pudding here!

My brother was saying the digital TV stations aren't at their full power yet
so we'll see how things go.  Digital radio certainly will be interesting!
We have two stereo AM stations thanks to HD radio and they sound quite good!
Too bad they are simply playing gospel stuff.  I have nothing against that,
just wish I had other forms of music available to me.  Our public FM station
has one digital stream and it is sounding better by the day.  It will be
nice if they added an additional stream so if one is doing talk, the other
could be playing music.

For what it is worth!

Jim

 will