[Electronics-talk] intro

Jerry jmcombs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:30:28 UTC 2009

Hi, my name is Jerry and although I didn't go to ccb I did go to blind inc
and I can understand how you feel about the place.  Feel free to ask me
anything you might want to know I know quite a bit about lots of electronic
devices for the blind. I am replying to you personally just to keep
irrelevant chatter off the list.  It's a pretty low traffic list but we do
get into some discussions of interest now and again.  Enjoy.
Visit us on I r c at Talkingirc.net.  see www.talkingirc.net for details on
how to connect and all network policies