[Electronics-talk] turning on SAP

A. Chew a1chew at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:16:24 UTC 2009

this may not be so.
Comcast does not know what sap is ...
i have tried to turn it on and several of there customer service phone
people have no idea what i am talking about....

in some reading that i have done, the articles suggest that sap or described
programs are not supported on deal tv.   even the public broadcast sap is
not accessible via cable ....  based on my attempts.

if someone can work their way thru cable provides and sap...  i would love
to know the magic.

- r.no