[Electronics-talk] Despite Delay for DTV, FCC Concerns Remain

Louis R Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Mon Feb 9 23:42:15 UTC 2009

Speaking of the NFB and others
there is also the idea of Discriptive audio for the blind as well with
meneus for the converter boxes which should have been address as well. For
most of our local TV stations there is nothing mention for the DVS services.
which leads me to wonder if the NFB as well the CCB should have address this
problem as well. As I see it I really don't think there is enough blind
folks tfhat really care about TV, or I could be wrong. Then what about those
Cable and small dish boxes that should be access as well