[Electronics-talk] Aothors Guild

Angela Palmer nexaliq at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 23:11:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I agree with everyone else about the Authors Guild's attitude.  Sounds like they have been under a rock and suffer an unsurpassable amount of stupidity.  I have been interested in purchasing books on Amazon through their Kindle books but as you all know it is inaccessible to us Blind and Visually impaired people.  Not to mention their a lot of learning disabled persons who would benefit from books being read out loud.  What about the person that cannot read Braille or someone like me who learned Braille later in life and read it slower.  I want to acknowledge Amazon, this is another step in the right direction.  As for the Authors Guild, they need to wake up, and I hope the NFB does go after them if they choose to keep they blinders on.

Angela and Pathfinder