[Electronics-talk] Accessible Cell Phone Advice Please

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 16:06:53 UTC 2009

Donna,
I have had all carriers and really like Verizon.  Go to
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html?tab=myaccount&cm_re=Global-_-M
y%20Account-_-My%20Account
Go to the bottom and it is the accessibility link.  You can read there.
It is not as clear on the phone recommendation as it used to be.  I believe,
but do not quote me, the LGVX 8350.
I have the older version and very happy for years.
I bought an extra $30 software that lets me put my data into the computer
and via cable transfer to the phone.

tom