[Electronics-talk] Accessible Cell Phone Advice Please

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 20:07:12 UTC 2009

What differences are there between the original En V and the En V2?  What
makes that one the best?  I am very interested in speech if possible built
in, not modified, off the shelf, as it were.  I'm always ever watchful and
fearful that phones will go more with the video and the text messaging than
the regular phone as in voice.